« I want some hot stuff… » Not really that spicy but ever so tasty. Lean pork and chorizo sausage, green and red peppers slow cooked and wrapped in a short crust pastry.
Ingrédients : lean pork, peppers, chorizo, onions, flour, water, parmesan, salt, pepper, butter, garlic, egg.
- Pre-heat your oven at 190° without the fan if you can avoid it
- Large Pies: Take the plastic off and place your pies on an oven grill in the middle of the oven.
- Check after 17-20 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Mini Pies: Take off the aluminium foil and place in the oven
- Check after 10-12 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Some ovens take longer, but it’s worth the wait!
If you are taking your pies out of the freezer place in the oven at 150° for about 40-45 minutes.