Alright! For those of you who don’t like vegetarian dishes, think again!
Fresh spinach for your strength, mushrooms for your earthly cravings and feta for rounding the flavours and nuts for your nutty side! Cooked to perfection and wrapped in our short crust pastry.
Ingredients : spinach, onions, feta, mushrooms, oregano, vegetable stock, flour, water, butter, salt, pepper, parmesan, egg.
Net WT. 270g
- Pre-heat your oven at 190° without the fan if you can avoid it
- Large Pies: Take the plastic off and place your pies on an oven grill in the middle of the oven.
- Check after 17-20 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Mini Pies: Take off the aluminium foil and place in the oven
- Check after 10-12 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Some ovens take longer, but it’s worth the wait!
If you are taking your pies out of the freezer place in the oven at 150° for about 40-45 minutes.