Ok so this was a bit risky ! but we are convinced that it was worth it !! We took the original Swiss recipe “Papet Vaudois” which is potatoes, leaks, pork sausage cooked in white wine and added our home made mustard sauce, just to perk it up a bit.
Ingredients : Swiss pork sausage, potatoes, leeks, onions, parsley, white wine, flour, water, butter, salt, pepper, egg.
Net WT. 270g
- Pre-heat your oven at 190° without the fan if you can avoid it
- Large Pies: Take the plastic off and place your pies on an oven grill in the middle of the oven.
- Check after 17-20 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Mini Pies: Take off the aluminium foil and place in the oven
- Check after 10-12 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Some ovens take longer, but it’s worth the wait!
If you are taking your pies out of the freezer place in the oven at 150° for about 40-45 minutes.
|of which is saturated acids