An exciting spice mixture of Ras el hanout, cumin and coriander blended with raisins and chickpeas make the Planted chunks come to life. This new recipe is wrapped in our well known delicious short crust pastry, making this pie a unique alternative protein pie with great flavours.
Ingredients: Planted protein chunks, Onions, garlic, Red &green peppers, raisins, Cinnamon, ginger, coriander, Cumin, paprika, Ras el hanout, chickpeas and lemon juice, salt, pepper.
Net WT. 270g
- Pre-heat your oven at 190° without the fan if you can avoid it
- Large Pies: Take the plastic off and place your pies on an oven grill in the middle of the oven.
- Check after 17-20 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Mini Pies: Take off the aluminium foil and place in the oven
- Check after 10-12 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Some ovens take longer, but it’s worth the wait!
If you are taking your pies out of the freezer place in the oven at 150° for about 40-45 minutes.