Don’t know which pie to pick?
Don’t choose, just let yourself be surprised by the full assortment of our 8 classic recipes!
- LePie Chicken Tikka Masala
- LePie Swiss Sausage n’ Mustard
- LePie Lean Pork n’ Chorizo
- LePie Chunky Beef n’ Pinot Noir
- LePie Spinach Mushroom n’ Feta
- LePie Tender Beef n’ Guinness
- Pre-heat your oven at 190° without the fan if you can avoid it
- Large Pies: Take the plastic off and place your pies on an oven grill in the middle of the oven.
- Check after 17-20 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Mini Pies: Take off the aluminium foil and place in the oven
- Check after 10-12 min, if pastry is nice and crispy, you’re good to go
- Some ovens take longer, but it’s worth the wait!
If you are taking your pies out of the freezer place in the oven at 150° for about 40-45 minutes.